Over the years, I have written numerous arrangements, some of which have been published by Europe’s leading publishers. Some have been created for special occasions and for own use, but most of them were commissioned and played by my close friends and colleagues, among which, Guy Braunstein, Emmanuel Pahud, and many others.
(If you are interested in performing an arrangement which has not yet been published, please get in touch directly).
For a complete, detailed list (including instrumentation, publishers, etc.) please click here.
Here is a selection:
- C. Debussy – Prelude a l’apres-midi d’un Faune (a version as “flute-concerto” for flute-solo and chamber orchestra, as well as a version for chamber-ensemble)
- G. Gershwin – 3 Preludes for Piano, arranged for string orchestra
- G. Mahler – Adagio from Symphony No. 9 for chamber orchestra
- G. Mahler – Rückert-Lieder for voice and chamber-ensemble
- G. Mahler – “Das Lied von der Erde” for Tenor, Alto and chamber orchestra
- S. Prokofiev – Flute Sonata in D Major, arranged for Flute/Violin-Solo and Full Orchestra
- F. Schubert – Fantasy for Violin and Piano in C-Major (a version for violin and orchestra, as well as a “Fantasy-Symphony” for Full Orchestra)
- F. Schubert – String Quintet in C-Major, arranged for Full Orchestra.
- G. Verdi – Suite from “Messa da Requiem” for Orchestra (without choir and soloists)
- as well as numerous orchestrations of fantasies for Flute-Solo and orchestra.